Confirming you will judge
You've probably come across this article because an organisation has added you as a judge for one of their call-outs. As soon as they do, we will email you to confirm your involvement.
Should you have no interest in taking part, click the Declining it link directly in the email. This will take you to Zealous to confirm you have declined it, and let the organisation know you won't be taking part.
Should you wish to take part, click on the Accepting this request link.
- If you have an account with us, the platform will require you to log in to confirm you want to take part.
- If you don't have an account yet, Zealous will require you to register, this will allows you to come back and score entries at any time, and keeps applications secure.
If you've lost the email, you can go to Zealous and register as an organisation - so long as you use the same email address we sent the invitation to, your account will show the judging request.
- As soon as you log in or register, Zealous will bring you to your alerts.
If the platform doesn't bring you straight to alerts, click on the icon on the top right of the menu.
- The first alert you are shown should be the request to judge. Click Accept or Ignore
- Accepting will automatically email the organisation to say you will take part. Zealous will then email you once judging is opened.
- Ignoring will inform the organisation you cannot take part and will not list you on their page.