What are rounds?
Zealous allows you to split your selection process into rounds. This allows you to choose the best candidates in stages. Only candidates selected in a round will go onto the next round.
This allows you to:
- filter 20 of the best candidates before putting them in front of higher-level judges.
- if you have 1,000's of submissions - split the workloads of shortlisting candidates by inviting your team to a shortlist round.
- get the public to vote on a round.
- remove candidates that do not fit the criteria you have set early in the process.
- generate engagement with your community by inviting them for their input during the selection process.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.