Public Votes report
You can download a breakdown of all submissions, and how many public votes they have received as a CSV file. This is ideal should you wish to analyse public votes further.
To download the Public Votes report:
- Log in
- Go to your Dashboard
- Scroll down to your public votes graph and click on "Download Report"
- This will run the report and send you an email with a link to the report when it is ready. (this could take a little time if you have many submissions).
The submission fee report contains the following information:
- Submission Short ID
- No. of Public Votes for Submission
- Submission Title
- Submission Short Description
- Submission URL (direct link to submission, only accessible when logged in)
- Applicant Firstname
- Applicant Surname
- Applicant Portfolio URL
- Submission Field (e.g. Art)