You can download information about all the works that were submitted to you as a CSV file. This is ideal to download imagery for your marketing, get direct links to embedded files and view all dimensions and prices of all works submitted to you in one place.
Note - for individual information about the submissions with the applicants contact details you will need to download the submissions report. The reports are split since candidates can submit multiple works in one submission.
To download the submissions report:
- Log in
- Go to your Submissions
- On the top right click on "Download Entries"
- Select Works(CSV)
- This will run the report and download it directly into your browser. If you are downloading many works this may take some time. An email will also be sent to you with a link to the report when it is ready
The works report contains the following information:
- Submission Short ID (many rows may have the same id, as many works can belong to the same submission)
- Submission URL (direct link to submission, only accessible when logged in)
- Submission Title
- Applicant Unique ID
- Applicant Portfolio URL
- Work Title
- Work Description
- Work Image URL - original and thumbnail (if there are multiple images, it will be the first image)
- Work Type (is it a physical item - e.g. True if a Painting, False if a Short Film)
- Work Dimensions Unit (e.g. Inches, Centimeters)
- Work Width, Height, Depth
- Work Weight Unit (e.g. Pounds, Kilograms)
- Work Weight
- Work Price
- Work Average Score